Fixed Price MVP Development
We provide a team to help you develop a minimum viable product within an agreed budget and timeline. An MVP is a product with minimum functionality that is sufficient to be released to the market.
When is MVP building necessary?
- When you need to showcase the product to the key stakeholders or investors to obtain a budget or attract investments;
- when you need to evaluate the product demand with end users;
- when you want to release the product to the market ahead of the competitors.
How do we calculate pricing and deadlines?
Our analyst interviews all key stakeholder on the client’s team, drafts a project mind map, and prioritizes features of the future product. In consulting with the client we determine what features are essential for market release. We estimate the time required to build these features, assemble the project team, and establish the final costing.
Here is how we calculate pricing and deadlines for our clients:
|Starting MVP from scratch||Adding value to an established product|
|MVP example||Mobile app MVP for FMCG franchise.||MVP for delivery system integration in mobile applications for retail.|
|MVP scope||– back-end;|
– mobile apps with 2 screens (iOS and Android);
– administrator panel.
|– Integration with Ozon.|
|Team members||– three Middle+ developers (back-end, iOS, Android);|
– Project Manager (PM).
|– two Middle+ developers (iOS, Android);|
– Project Manager (PM).
|Development timeframe||680 hours.||510 hours.|
We sign an NDA with the client. We introduce the client to our PM. Umbrella IT team dives in.
- We interview key stakeholders. We establish the primary functions of the product, prioritize them, and establish constraints.
- We determine the budget, deadlines, and the project team members. We agree on specification and prototypes with the client.
- We determine whether there are third party solutions and plug-ins that can speed up the project. We utilize experience from the previous developments.
- We share our work results with the client at every milestone, on average, every 1–2 weeks.
- Once all milestones of the MVP software development have been reached, we release the product for client beta testing or to be presented to the investors.
The project is released to production.
Why choose us
on enterprise development market
price and timeline
further developed into successful projects