Get Your E-commerce Ready for Black Friday
We provide an engineering team specifically to your needs. We assign a Project Manager who effectively onboards team members and acts as a single point of contact for any issues.
We are your choice, when you need
- to optimize mobile and web apps for peak loads to make sure your app can handle traffic surges;
- to develop new features (custom landing pages with elaborate UX for your marketing campaigns, integration with cashback systems, etc.);
- to integrate analytical tools (Amplitude, GA, GTM, Firebase, Mixpanel, Hotjar) for gaining insights into your customers’ behavior and needs;
- to set up the analysis of user data from different sources for more accurate segmentation and automatic launch of personalized campaigns;
- to integrate CRM with ready-made solutions (dEngage, Mailchimp, etc.) for SMS/push/email notification about upcoming discounts and special offers;
- to integrate chatbots and voice assistants with messengers and CRM to improve the quality of customer service and reduce the workload on operators.
Request a free eCommerce product audit and get recommendations for achieving your business goals*
*The offer is only valid for companies with $10M in revenue or more
Successful e-commerce cases
Meet those whom you trust your project
Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Figma, Invision, Cinema 4D.
8 years of experience in digital design.
Daria’s portfolio covers projects for such clients as Metro C&C, SheKnows, Home Credit Insurance, OneSky, Iristel.
Being experienced in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator и other graphics editors, Daria is skilled in UI/UX design at all stages – from framework building to adaptive and responsive design development.
Middle+ Backend Developer
Technologies: Python, JS, PHP, GCP/AWS, Airflow, Snowflake, Mysql, MongoDB.
5 years of experience.
Yaroslav’s portfolio covers many Umbrella IT’s key client projects: SheKnows, BeeInbound, Ring Boost.
The highlights of his work are associated with PMC projects and such challenges as migration of a large number of data pipelines from BigQuery to Snowflake without downtime and data loss and optimization of data infrastructure that decreased annual expenses by $100k per year.
Technologies: HTML/CSS, SQL, Git, Postman, graphQL, DevTool, TestRail, Swagger.
5 years of experience in testing.
Nick’s portfolio covers many Umbrella IT’s key client projects: CIIN, OneSky, BCS Broker, NowDating, EIR Group, Smart Seeds.
He has an ability to identify and prioritize risk areas and focus on testing those areas. He also has an expert knowledge of APIs, native iOS and Android apps testing.
Nick is experienced in cross-browser testing, writing test plans and test cases for Smoke and Regress testing.
He knows how to work with Charles/Fidler-like sniffers and how to automate API, UI web, and UI mobile testing.
Projects: PMC, SheMedia, Hamleys, Kardex, SberHealth.
5 years of experience in IT.
Yana has run over 25 projects in Umbrella IT.
On the SheMedia project she took on the roles of Scrum Master, PM, and Product Owner. She prioritized tasks jointly with SheMedia’s VP of Technology and controlled the execution of tasks on time. Her other duties were to communicate with stakeholders and manage their expectations of lead time.
A team of choice includes PM, full-stack developer, UI/UX designer, and QA.
Depending on the project, we can boost the team with app developers, business or systems analysts, customer development specialists. Each developer has 5+ years of e-commerce development experience.