1. Basic definitions
The Site is the Internet site available at the address https://umbrellait.com.
The Site Administration is the Umbrella Limited Liability Company, having its registered office at 80 Petrovskaya st., Taganrog, Russia.
The Site Resources are information content of the site (applications, links, documents, e-books, photos, etc., and other information products).
The User is the Site user, an individual using the site.
2. General provisions
- This Policy is a standard official document and determines the method of processing and protecting information on the individuals using the Site Resources.
- The purpose of this Policy is to ensure due protection of the user information, including personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- The relations connected with the collection, storage, distribution and protection of the Users information are governed by this Policy and effective Russian legislation.
- By using the Site Resources the User agrees with the conditions of this Policy.
- In case the User disagrees with the conditions of this Policy, the use of the Site Resources must be stopped immediately.
3. Terms and conditions of use of the Site Resources
- By making available the Site Resources, the Site Administration, acting reasonably and in good faith, believes that the User:
- has all necessary rights to use this Site;
- provides true information about himself / herself to the extent necessary for use of the Site Resources;
- understands that some types of information transferred by him / her cannot be deleted by the User himself / herself;
- is aware of and accepts this Policy and assumes the rights and obligations provided by these Rules.
- he Site Administration does not check the User information received (collected).
4. Purposes of information processing
The Site Administration processes information on the Users, including their personal data, in order to fulfill the Site Administration’s obligations to the Users regarding use of the Site Resources and provision of current and summary information.
5. The User information
The Site Administration can process User information including:
- The User’s personal data that are provided by the Users and are minimally necessary for use of the Site Resources: name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail, skype.
6. Processing of the user information
- The personal data are processed according to the following principles:
- lawful purposes and methods of personal data processing and good faith;
- he purposes of personal data processing meet the purposes determined in advance and declared at the time of personal data collection as well as to the Site Administration’s powers;
- the scope and nature of the personal data being processed and the methods of personal data processing meet the purposes of personal data processing;
- it is unacceptable to unify personal data bases created for incompatible purposes.
- Conditions and purposes of personal data processing:
- The Site Administration processes the User’s personal data with his / her consent for the purpose of performance of the contract between the Site Administration and the User for the Site Resources.
- Personal data collection. The personal data mentioned in clause 5.1 hereof are provided to the Site Administration by the User on his / her own initiative. The User’s agrees to transfer personal data to the Site Administration as implicative actions at the first Site Resources loading.
- Storage and use of personal data. The Users’ personal data are stored only on electronic media and are processed with the use of automated systems.
- Transfer of personal dataThe Users’ personal data are not transferred to any third parties, except as expressly provided by these Rules. The Users’ personal data are provided on the request of government agencies (local self-government bodies) in such manner as provided by law.
- Deletion of personal dataThe User’s personal data are deleted in case the Site Administration removes the information posted by the User from its electronic media as it’s not actual;
- The Users’ personal data shall not be available to any other users.
7. User’s rights and obligations
- The User has the right to:
- access their information without restrictions and free of charge by loading his / her personal page on the Site with the use of login and password;
- request information from the Site Administration regarding the processing of his / her personal data.
8. Users’ information protection measures
The Site Administration takes technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure that the User’s personal data are protected from unauthorized or accidental access, deletion, modification, blocking, copying, dissemination as well as from other unauthorized actions.
9. Limitation of the Rules applicability
These Rules do not apply to the actions and Internet resources of third partie.
10. Users’ inquiries
- The Users have the right to send their inquiries to the Site Administration, including inquiries regarding the use of the personal data under clause hereof, in writing to the address stated in the “Contact us” part in the form of an electronic document bearing a qualified electronic signature in accordance with Russian legislation to the e-mail in the “Contact us” part.
- The User’s inquiry must contain the following information:
- number of the principal identity document of the User or his / her representative;
- date of issue of the above document and the issuing authority;
- information confirming the User’s participation in relations with the Site Administration (in particular, loading data about one of the Site Resources to the User’s personal e-mail);
- signature of the User or his / her representative.
- The Site Administration undertakes to consider and respond to the User’s inquiry within 30 days after it is received.
- All correspondence received by the Site Administration from the Users (written or electronic inquiries) is classified as restricted-access information and may not be disclosed without the User’s written consent. The personal data and other information on the User who sent the inquiry may not be used without the User’s special consent for any purpose other than for response to the inquiry, except as expressly provided by law.