years on the market
IT strategy developed for a financial company with the purpose to improve return on IT investment
- To carry out a comprehensive IT audit in order to detect eventual growth areas and give optimization recommendations.
- To work out an IT landscape development strategy.
The Client is a large company which is a part of a financial group. The company structure includes several IT departments engaged both in the internal projects and the projects at the group level. The IT processes are not transparent for the business representatives causing incoordination between business and IT.
We audited the existing IT systems and infrastructure, singled out the strong and weak points of the IT landscape, identified open issues, and detected the high priority optimization areas:
- IT and business interaction;
- IT infrastructure internal processes and standards.
Together with the Client we worked out a vision and a strategy of the IT landscape development for each of the areas:
- acceleration of changes delivery;
- digital channels development;
- big data analysis implementation;
- customer experience management;
- partner network growth.