IT Process Audit
Who may need this service
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Innovation Officer (CINO), when they need:
- to learn all details and risks of a team/department when stepping into a new role;
- to establish whether staff turnover has to do with IT processes;
- understand why the IT team is seemingly working full steam, but the competitors are moving much faster;
- get a grasp on managing releases frequency;
- address regular issues with a released product.
What we do
Conduct a full audit in accordance with international standards. Collate a report listing all bottlenecks and proposing possible improvements.
Singing an NDA
We sign a non-disclosure agreement.
We assemble a team and define their roles and task scopes.
We get familiar with all managers involved in the process and their level of influence.
We detect issues in IT processes and rank them by their severity.
We forecast losses, should the process model not be changed.
Improvement opportunities search
We offer best practices in the industry to improve your processes.
We predict the benefits of integrating the suggested improvements.
We provide 90-200 pages report with improvements suggestions.
Why choose us
successfully completed projects
10 years of collaborating with the industry leaders
in IT process audit
Statistics on post-audit results implementation
Up to 1.5 times
faster product release rate
Within 6 months
reduced staff turnover due to procedures adjustment