IT process audit
$12.4k on average
Who needs the service
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Innovation Officer (CINO) when:
- they need to learn all the details and risks related to the department/team activities when entering a new position;
- they need to clear out whether the department staff turnover is related to IT processes;
- business needs the problems to be solved quickly, but IT states that there is no faster way, although the competitors’ experience proves the opposite;
- they have trouble with controlling the release frequency;
- the finished product experiences regular operation failures.
What we do
We conduct a complete audit of processes according to the worldwide standards. We provide a documented report listing all challenging areas and areas that can be improved.
Entering into NDA
We sign the non-disclosure agreement.
We define a list of all team members, their roles and task areas.
We define all process-involved managers and their level of influence.
We detect and rank the issues in IT processes by their criticality level.
We predict losses for the case the processes remain within the old paradigm.
Searching for improvements
We offer the best market practices for process improvement.
Description of benefits
We predict the benefits due to implementation of the proposed improvements.
We provide a report of 90-200 pages including recommendations.
successfully completed projects
10 years of business with industry leaders
in IT process audit
Statistics after audit results implementation
Up to 1.5 times
increase in product release rate
Within 6 months
staff turnover reduces due to adjusted processes