New testing processes set up that allowed releasing new features without site shutdown
To develop testing standards and methods allowing to implement and release new features without failures and helping any new specialist to easily integrate into the project.
- This is a high load resource where user-facing is important to be maintained.
- Failures result in loosing tens of thousands dollars.
- The large distributed team needed to act consistently in order to avoid any failures.
- We developed the testing procedures.
- New features were covered with unit tests, smoke tests, manual and automated tests.
- Code coverage check: 85% of the code shall be covered with the tests, and only after that it can be deployed to production.
- The continuous testing was implemented.
- The code is subject to review by at least one person. As soon as the new code passes all checks it’s added to a build and, the build shall pass in Jenkins all the previously written tests while deploying to avoid any bugs.
- We introduces daily tests of Production for all the products. Further, they were automated.
VP of Product, Penske Media Corporation
Umbrella IT’s efforts have been met with high praise. The team members put customer service first and go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure their clients are satisfied. Customers can expect a strong work force that takes no issue with scaling up or down.
Leave you contact details to discuss your goal with us
Message sent successfully
unique users per month
social media audience