Number of active users increased by 25% within 3 weeks due to app operation acceleration and critical issues elimination
It was necessary to optimize the app performance to improve the user experience
The team had a task to study the project quickly, to detect any challenges in the customer journey in the shortest possible time, and to increase the app stability without any interruptions in the app operation.
The team ran the application diagnostics: it was found that several critical errors caused most of the app failures, and the problem of a slow response from the server resulted from the suboptimal database performance.
We checked the code of the mobile application, made the necessary changes to eliminate errors.
We determined that the authorization query was the heaviest. To solve this problem, we divided the types of authorization and changed the logic of the heaviest query building to the database, and also cleaned the database from redundant and obsolete data. As a result, the database server load was reduced from 100% to 1% allowing the app to work faster.
A number of interface and app logic improvements were made as well, which allowed increasing the session length and number of daily active users.
Leave you contact details to discuss your goal with us
stores in Russia