Complex multiplatform content management system developed
To create a custom CMS to manage the content and workflow of the authors on various properties.
- The client owns 20+ properties in Java, JS, PHP and other technologies.
- Maintenance and updating is performed by several in-house and vendors’ teams.
- Any modifications result in a long time2market due to the different technologies and legacy code.
- We redesigned the app architecture from a monolith to microservices.
- The logics of content creation was relocated to a separate microservice.
- For each individual project, we developed its own microservice that manages the business logic of the project.
- We developed the unified admin panel on the front end to manage all the properties.
VP of Product
“We have appreciated the flexibility and skill level that they provide as well as the range of skill sets for our many and varying engineering projects“.
Leave you contact details to discuss your goal with us
unique users per month
social media audience