Complex multiplatform content management system developed
To create a custom CMS to manage the content and workflow of the authors on various properties.
- The client owns 20+ properties in Java, JS, PHP and other technologies.
- Maintenance and updating is performed by several in-house and vendors’ teams.
- Any modifications result in a long time2market due to the different technologies and legacy code.
- We redesigned the app architecture from a monolith to microservices.
- The logics of content creation was relocated to a separate microservice.
- For each individual project, we developed its own microservice that manages the business logic of the project.
- We developed the unified admin panel on the front end to manage all the properties.
VP of Product
Umbrella IT’s efforts have been met with high praise. The team members put customer service first and go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure their clients are satisfied. Customers can expect a strong work force that takes no issue with scaling up or down.
Leave you contact details to discuss your goal with us
unique users per month
social media audience