Dedicated Development Team
from $47k per month
Usually a dedicated software development team consists of a middle developer, team lead/senior developer, QA engineer, and project manager
Who may need this service
Product Owner (PO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO) may wish to outsource a dedicated IT team if they want quick results and a flexible approach:
- there are two weeks to put together a dedicated team or augment the current one with professionals with suitable soft and hard skills;
- there are multiple projects that need simultaneous supervision;
- there is a project that cannot be put on hold and the technical debt needs to be reduced (up to eight weeks);
- the in-house team is not delivering results, but dismissing them would create even more difficulties;
- the team is growing, but the number of releases is not;
- the scope of the web or app development tasks takes 12–18 person months.
What we do
Within two weeks, we provide a dedicated engineering team geared towards helping you reach your goals.
PM acts as a single point of contact for any issues.
The PM outlines the scope of work for 2-4 months, broken down into 1-2 week iterations.
Assigning a team
The dedicated teams of developers may vary depending on the client’s needs. IT outsourcing prices are calculated according to the price list. If you are not happy with a certain specialist within the first 2 weeks, you do not have to pay for their work.
- We hold a kickoff meeting where we introduce the dedicated developers team to the client and establish goals.
- We engage technical, business, and quality experts from the early days of the project.
We follow Scrum principles. We present our achieved results with every iteration release. Regular releases.
We sum up the results and start planning the next phase.